STEAK VIP REWARDS
+ How do I become a Steak VIP Rewards member?
- Pick up a card from the cashier at any Ponderosa/Bonanza restaurant, then register your card at SteakVIPRewards.myguestaccount.com. You may also join online at http://SteakVIPRewards.myguestaccount.com to receive a VIP Rewards account.
- Once you’ve registered online, simply identify yourself in the restaurant with your name and phone number at any visit. You must present this card or your phone number at time of purchase to receive points. NO EXCEPTIONS. VIP Rewards customer and immediate family may use this account. By using this account, user agrees to terms and conditions of the VIP Rewards Program. This card is for Ponderosa/Bonanza restaurants VIP Rewards Program and is not for credit or charge purposes.
+ What is the cost to join?
- There is no cost to join.
+ Why should I register my card?
- You must register your card in order to:
- Receive and redeem your rewards
- Track your account activity
- Allow us to merge your activity with a new card, should you ever need a replacement card
- Allow the cashier to look up your account when you visit our restaurants without your card
- Receive news and special offers via email or text
+ How do I earn rewards?
- You’ll earn one point for each dollar you spend on qualifying purchases. Once you’ve earned 100 points, you’ll receive a credit to your VIP Rewards account for $10 off you next purchase. The 100 points redeemed for the $10 reward will be deducted from your account, and you’ll continue to earn points on subsequent purchases.
+ Are there any purchases which are not eligible for points?
- Purchases of alcohol and gift cards, as well as tax, gratuity and delivery fees, do not qualify for earned points.
+ What if I don’t have my card when I visit?
- No problem. If you have registered your card, the cashier will be able to look up your account with your name and phone number.
+ What if I lose my card?
- If you have registered your card at https://steakviprewards.myguestaccount.com/guest/, the cashier can look up your account using your phone number and name. If you’d like to get a new card, you can request one at your next visit. Your account balance can be transferred to your new card from your old account, as long as the card was registered. To combine accounts, contact us at email@example.com.
+ How often is my point balance updated?
- Your points balance is updated immediately once you use your card on an eligible purchase. To view your points balance, login to your account here https://steakviprewards.myguestaccount.com/guest/. Your points balance also appears at the bottom of your receipt.
+ Once I’ve earned rewards, when will they expire?
- Earned rewards expire in 14 days.
+ How may I get my account balance?
- Once you’ve registered your card, you’ll be able to login here and check your balance and account details.
+ Who should I contact if I have questions?
- Call 877-526-6766 if you need help or for answers to your questions.
+ What do you do with my information after I register?
- We use your data to send information on special offers and promotions, as well as updates on changes to the program. Your phone number is needed to look up your account if you leave your card at home. Please note that we will never share your information with a third party, except when necessary for specific services such as a sweepstakes entry.
+ Where may I redeem my rewards?
- You may redeem your rewards for regularly priced items at any participating Ponderosa or Bonanza location.
+ What are the rules of the program?
- The Steak VIP Rewards program may be altered or discontinued at any time without prior notice. Your Steak VIP Rewards card must be registered, and may be required to be presented, in order to receive and redeem rewards. The program is valid at participating Ponderosa Steakhouse, Bonanza Steakhouse, Bonanza Steak & BBQ and Cole’s Backyard Grill locations for in-store use, on qualifying food, beverage and promotional items only. The account is for use only by the member to whom the account has been issued. By using the Steak VIP Rewards account, member agrees to all terms and conditions, which are subject to change. The program card has no cash value and is not a gift card or credit card. Without notice to you, Homestyle Dining LLC reserves the right to suspend any Steak VIP Rewards account and/or terminate your account and/or your participation in the program for any reason at its sole discretion, including without limitation if Homestyle Dining determines in its sole discretion that you have violated these rules, you have more than one account, or that the use of your account is unauthorized, deceptive, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful. Homestyle Dining may, in its sole discretion, suspend or cancel accounts that appear to be inactive, and suspend, cancel or combine accounts that appear to be duplicative. In the event that your participation in the Steak VIP Rewards program is terminated, then all accumulated rewards in your account are void.
© 2017 Ponderosa & Bonanza Steakhouses